Shinwari Karahi originated in Northern Pakistan and Afghanistan and gets its name from the Shinwari tribe of Pashtuns who live there. This karhai is prepared with deliciously tender beef and is given its flavor by a generous helping of tomatoes. Served with hot naan or thinly rolled chapati, this dish can be enjoyed for lunch or dinner.
- In a wok add oil and beef. Mix well until the meat changes its color.
- Then add ginger-garlic paste and mix well.
- Add in tomatoes and mix well.
- Then add salt, black pepper powder and mix well.
- Cover the wok with a lid and simmer for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then add garam masala and green chillies. Mix well.
- Cover and simmer for 03 to 05 minutes.
- Enjoy! Please give us your feedback in the comments below.
- Oil1 Cup
- Beef½ KG
- Ginger Paste1 Teaspoon
- Garlic Paste1 Teaspoon
- Tomatoes3 – 4
- SaltTo Taste
- Black Pepper Powder1 Teaspoon
- Garam Masala1 Teaspoon
- Green Chillies5 – 6